A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Scheel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scheel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheel
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Scheel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Scheel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Scheel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Scheel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Scheel practice?
- Dr. Michael Scheel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Scheel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleroi, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.