Learn more about Dr. Michael Scheel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scheel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Scheel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Scheel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Scheel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Scheel practice?
- Dr. Michael Scheel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Scheel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, PA.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.