Dr. Michael Scheiber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Scheiber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Dr Scheiber and staff are amazing. They helped me and my husband during our most difficult times with infertility.

August 25th, 2017

Due 3/31/18!!

I went to see Dr Shreiber in May 2017 and he recommend IUI. I was kind of skeptical at first however he was the expert. Needless to say, I was pregnant after 2 cycles with medication! My husband and I will be forever grateful! Also it's a bonus he's funny and made me chuckle so it eases the anxiety of why you are there in the first place! Thank you!

August 11th, 2017

He gave me my miracle!

I had been to another clinical in the attempts of getting pregnant through IUI. All didn't take. I came to IRH and were given our miracle on our first try with Dr. Scheiber. Him and the staff at IRH are incredible! They are so welcoming, friendly, and act like they truly care about you. They are there to make babies not money.

August 10th, 2017

Best decision ever!

I'm so glad I was referred to IRH and Dr. Scheiber! After years of struggling, I saw Dr. Scheiber and was able to start our fertility process immediately. I'm now pregnant after only my 2nd cycle of IVF. Everyone in the office is so helpful, kind, and attentive. Someone is always available to contact at all times. I received a personal phone call from Dr. Scheiber after my failed IVF. He was so sympathetic, answered my questions, gave me hope. He had a new plan prepared and we started it as soon as i was ready. Now, I'm almost through my 1st trimester! Throughout the whole process, I cannot say anything negative about anything or anyone. I can never thank them enough for what they have done! They are amazing!

August 9th, 2017

Felt like Family

I cannot say enough great things about this facility, staff and doctors !! Made me feel like family, put my fears to rest and they responded to my questions quickly after leaving a message. I was always greeted with smiles and "Hello's". I will miss coming to the office as I have successfully completed my IVF !!!! Will definitely recommend Institute for Reproductive Health for anyone wanting to start a family !!

August 2nd, 2017

Veronica Henderson, CNP

Amazing physician with life changing practice!

July 19th, 2017

Knowledgeable, personal, and professional. Highly recommend!

My wife and I are a special case being both women. With Dr. Scheiber and the entire staff at the Institute for Reproductive Health, we felt welcomed and cared for the entire time. They were such a dream to work with! Dr. Scheiber was patient and helpful during our appointments, answering any questions we had. We never felt rushed. Dr. Scheiber and the nurses were so knowledgable about the procedure we were interested in (Comaternity) and walked us through the process step by step, making the entire process so smooth and stress free. The nurses responded to our calls quickly and truly cared about our progress. Sarah and Erica, two of the nurses, took the time to get to know us and made us feel like we were more than just another patent. Qualifying for the money back guarantee was a great option that helped take some of the stress away about the financial burden. However, Dr. Scheiber helped us make our miracles on our very first try! We could not be more thankful to work with such a wonderful practice and we would recommend them to anyone.

June 4th, 2017

Very professional, upbeat, honest, and knowledgeable

Dr. Scheiber sat down with my husband and I on day 1 and discussed our treatment options. We were coming from another fertility clinic (and had not been successful) and Dr. Scheiber was aware that we did not want to "waste any time!". My IVF round was started within 2 weeks of my first visit and I had a positive pregnancy test after 1 fresh cycle! Best money spent!

June 3rd, 2017

We love Dr Scheiber & IRH!

Dr Scheiber and his incredible nursing staff made IVF a practically painless experience. Knowledgeable and patient , they walk you thru every step. Phone calls returned promptly by nurses, and we never felt rushed at appointments. This madkes a huge difference when going thru something so difficult. Couldn't be more pleased with this entire staff!

May 25th, 2017

After multiple years of working with another fertility clinic I had 2 unsuccessful IVFs. It was advised that they did not recommend another as it would most likely be unsuccessful again. I went to IRH and saw Dr Scheiber who was optimistic and made me feel very comfortable. We tried another IVF and the first one was successful. I should have come to IRH to begin with. Great practice!!!

May 17th, 2017

Very Satisfied and Great Staff

We were referred to IRH via our insurance plan and d/t the fact that my husband and I were needing to seek IVF treatment right off the bat to have any change at conceiving a child of our own. From the first consultation with Dr. Scheiber to interacting with all other medical staff for testing and procedures, we were treated with respect and were always made to feel important. There was always a nurse's line available to call should we need assistance at home. Dr. Scheiber and his staff made my entire road to conception an easy experience. They even went above and beyond to obtain some samples we left with another physician before switching to IRH. We are now happy to report that we are pregnant with our first child and we only have IRH to thank for that!!

March 24th, 2017

Dr. Scheiber and his staff provided me exceptional care. He was friendly, a great communicator and always relieved the stress of the situation. Absolutely fantastic experience at IRH.