Dr. Michael Scheiber MD Patient Reviews

4.8

no change

March 20th, 2017
Wonderful Experience
Dr. Scheiber and the team at Institute for Reproductive Health helped us to conceive both of our children. Dr. Scheiber makes you feel hopeful and excited, and makes the process easy to go through.

January 26th, 2017
Wonderful doctor and wonderful facility! Highly recommend.

January 10th, 2017
My experience with Dr. Scheiber at Institute of Reproductive Health was amazing. My appointments were on time and never felt rushed to get out of the office. Dr. Scheiber took his time to explain everything in a way that one could understand. I highly recommend Dr. Scheiber and the staff at Institute of Reproductive Health to any family or friends facing infertility.

December 29th, 2016
Highly Recommend Doctor Scheiber & IRH
I can't say enough great things about our experience with IRH and Dr. Scheiber. We had several consultations with Dr. Scheiber in his office where he went through in detail our medical history, desires around how/when we wanted to become pregnant, and outlined his plan for us. We appreciated this one on one time for us to explore our questions and concerns. I also cannot say enough great things about his staff. We were with IRH for about 6 months and I never once encountered a staff member who was anything but nice and helpful. The IRH team manages to function like a well-oiled machine, with almost non-existent wait times, yet somehow still manages to not make you feel just like another number. They know what they are doing both from a medical standpoint, but also when it comes to the emotional aspect of infertility. They always made sure our questions were answered and we were not left worrying about something unnecessary. We did become pregnant after 3 rounds of medication. We can't thank them enough!

December 22nd, 2016
Doctor who cares about helping patients grow their family
Dr. Scheiber is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor who truly cares about his patients and their ability to get pregnant. Just had an ultrasound today and Dr. Scheiber showed us a beautiful 12-week baby growing healthy and strong. This will be baby #4 that Dr. Scheiber had helped us conceive! He's a blessing to our lives and our family.

December 12th, 2016
Now part of our family...
Dr. Scheiber has helped us to welcome three children and we could not be happier both with his level of care, or the outcome. We always felt like Dr. Scheiber had our best interest at heart and never once questioned his judgement or dedication to us and achieving our goals. He has, I'm sure, hundreds of patients, but he always remembers us and the details of our family and makes us feel like we matter to him.

November 13th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
My husband and I went to Dr. Scheiber to start our family. The compassion and care we received was excellent. His nurse Heather was also wonderful and very kind. He is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. Can't say enough good things about our care and the entire practice. We will be going back to Dr. Scheiber to complete our family!

November 5th, 2016
Fast and effective
I went to Dr Scheiber after a year of TTC, I wanted to go straight to IVF because I was growing impatient but the doctor suggested a couple of IUIs first because of the cost, my age and the fact that I had not tried anything else before. I accepted to do an IUI having read that the odds were way lower than IVF and that the chances of conceiving on the first try were low. Well, fast forward 2 months and I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my first. The IUI worked the first time around! All thanks to Dr Scheiber and Dr Burwinkle from the Institute for Reproductive Health.

October 12th, 2016
Patient
I would highly recommend Dr. Scheiber and his practice to someone who is experiencing infertility. He is caring and personable. His staff is wonderful as well. They are easy to access and communicate with. My husband and I had nothing but positive experiences with IRH.

August 10th, 2016
When having consults with Dr scheiber he was very thorough and took his time to go over all options. Always very informative and helpful, as was all the staff in the lab and in the offices!

August 2nd, 2016
Amazing practice and Doctor Scheiber is the best!
With a challenge like infertility, it is easy to feel stressed and at times hopeless. Dr. Scheiber and his colleagues make the process seem less daunting and were always professional, yet caring. Whenever I left there, I felt I was in the best place I could be and would end up a parent at the end. After several attempts with IUI and two attempts with IVF, we were ecstatic to welcome our daughter two weeks ago. In addition to the amazing doctors here, the nurses and other staff are understanding and helpful. Overall, no one enjoys dealing with infertility, but you are definitely in great hands with this practice if you end up in this situation. Thanks to all who helped us start our family!

July 13th, 2016
We owe this man so much!
Dr. Scheiber and the rest of the staff at the Institute for Reproductive Health are amazing! We wouldn't be the proud parents of two wonderful boys without them! Dr. Scheiber worked with us for both pregnancies and walked us through the process of all our various treatments. The office works with patients who are self-pay and set us up with a payment plan. The center hosts a patient reunion every two years to keep up with the families they've helped. While we met with each doctor over the course of our treatments, Dr. Scheiber was our main doctor and who successfully helped us achieve pregnant status. I cannot recommend Dr. Scheiber and the other at IRH enough!