Dr. Michael Scheiber MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Cincinnati, OH

4.8

May 25th, 2017
After multiple years of working with another fertility clinic I had 2 unsuccessful IVFs. It was advised that they did not recommend another as it would most likely be unsuccessful again. I went to IRH and saw Dr Scheiber who was optimistic and made me feel very comfortable. We tried another IVF and the first one was successful. I should have come to IRH to begin with. Great practice!!!

May 17th, 2017
Very Satisfied and Great Staff
We were referred to IRH via our insurance plan and d/t the fact that my husband and I were needing to seek IVF treatment right off the bat to have any change at conceiving a child of our own. From the first consultation with Dr. Scheiber to interacting with all other medical staff for testing and procedures, we were treated with respect and were always made to feel important. There was always a nurse's line available to call should we need assistance at home. Dr. Scheiber and his staff made my entire road to conception an easy experience. They even went above and beyond to obtain some samples we left with another physician before switching to IRH. We are now happy to report that we are pregnant with our first child and we only have IRH to thank for that!!

March 24th, 2017
Dr. Scheiber and his staff provided me exceptional care. He was friendly, a great communicator and always relieved the stress of the situation. Absolutely fantastic experience at IRH.

March 20th, 2017
Wonderful Experience
Dr. Scheiber and the team at Institute for Reproductive Health helped us to conceive both of our children. Dr. Scheiber makes you feel hopeful and excited, and makes the process easy to go through.

January 26th, 2017
Wonderful doctor and wonderful facility! Highly recommend.

January 10th, 2017
My experience with Dr. Scheiber at Institute of Reproductive Health was amazing. My appointments were on time and never felt rushed to get out of the office. Dr. Scheiber took his time to explain everything in a way that one could understand. I highly recommend Dr. Scheiber and the staff at Institute of Reproductive Health to any family or friends facing infertility.

December 29th, 2016
Highly Recommend Doctor Scheiber & IRH
I can't say enough great things about our experience with IRH and Dr. Scheiber. We had several consultations with Dr. Scheiber in his office where he went through in detail our medical history, desires around how/when we wanted to become pregnant, and outlined his plan for us. We appreciated this one on one time for us to explore our questions and concerns. I also cannot say enough great things about his staff. We were with IRH for about 6 months and I never once encountered a staff member who was anything but nice and helpful. The IRH team manages to function like a well-oiled machine, with almost non-existent wait times, yet somehow still manages to not make you feel just like another number. They know what they are doing both from a medical standpoint, but also when it comes to the emotional aspect of infertility. They always made sure our questions were answered and we were not left worrying about something unnecessary. We did become pregnant after 3 rounds of medication. We can't thank them enough!

December 22nd, 2016
Doctor who cares about helping patients grow their family
Dr. Scheiber is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor who truly cares about his patients and their ability to get pregnant. Just had an ultrasound today and Dr. Scheiber showed us a beautiful 12-week baby growing healthy and strong. This will be baby #4 that Dr. Scheiber had helped us conceive! He's a blessing to our lives and our family.

December 12th, 2016
Now part of our family...
Dr. Scheiber has helped us to welcome three children and we could not be happier both with his level of care, or the outcome. We always felt like Dr. Scheiber had our best interest at heart and never once questioned his judgement or dedication to us and achieving our goals. He has, I'm sure, hundreds of patients, but he always remembers us and the details of our family and makes us feel like we matter to him.

November 13th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
My husband and I went to Dr. Scheiber to start our family. The compassion and care we received was excellent. His nurse Heather was also wonderful and very kind. He is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. Can't say enough good things about our care and the entire practice. We will be going back to Dr. Scheiber to complete our family!

November 5th, 2016
Fast and effective
I went to Dr Scheiber after a year of TTC, I wanted to go straight to IVF because I was growing impatient but the doctor suggested a couple of IUIs first because of the cost, my age and the fact that I had not tried anything else before. I accepted to do an IUI having read that the odds were way lower than IVF and that the chances of conceiving on the first try were low. Well, fast forward 2 months and I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my first. The IUI worked the first time around! All thanks to Dr Scheiber and Dr Burwinkle from the Institute for Reproductive Health.

October 12th, 2016
Patient
I would highly recommend Dr. Scheiber and his practice to someone who is experiencing infertility. He is caring and personable. His staff is wonderful as well. They are easy to access and communicate with. My husband and I had nothing but positive experiences with IRH.