Do Not Go to Dr. Schenden show details Do Not Go to Dr. Schenden
by Sue (azizsouha@yahoo.com) on Apr 10th, 2015

Big name, Big office, yet poor service. Not as proficient as he looks and sounds. Do not do surgery in his surgical center or for that matter with him. Staff not caring after surgical procedure and just want to get rid of you as soon as procedure is complete. Anesthesiologist actually put a tube down my nose and throat after a rhinoplasty surgery because she had not removed all the blood during the procedure. I have a scar on the front of my nose as a result of the surgery he performed on me. He was also supposed to place fat in my lips and cheeks but he said they didnt pick up. He also did liposuction on my arms and I see no difference. More than $8000 down the drain and I get deformity for the rest of my life. What really bothered me the most is that he did not admit to his mistake. He oversimplied my scar at the beginning and claimed it was a ruptured pimple under my cast. I went to three other opinions and all said something went wrong during the procedure or he did not place the cast correctly. I could go on and explain more and more, but no words can explain the actuality. Please contact me and I will be more than happy to show you and personally explain to you as I do not wish anyone to go through what I am going through now. My e-mail address is azizsouha@yahoo.com

Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr. Schenden is fantastic. Wonderful outcome!

Mr. show details Mr.
by Albert G. Black on Jan 13th, 2015

Doctor Schenden is highly professional, knowledgeable and capable. On-time and accessible. Wonderful personality and bedside manner. Staff is positive, supportive and courteous. Excellent and convenient offices. A highly satisfied patient of over 2 years. Excellence across the board.

Hideous show details Hideous
by Disfigured on Dec 4th, 2013

Dr. Shenden did my nose a number of years ago it was blocked and cracked but strait and looked good. I do not and have not looked good for years. My nose bulges on both sides is so very crooked and distorted that I would not recommend him for this procedure. My nose is a blob, on my face, no shape to it at all. The cost was expensive...which would have been alright if my nose looked normal, but I paid to be disfigured. No shape to my nose at all. The worst part is I trusted him. No I didn't sue him even though many advised me to. My mistake! It's been a number of years and perhaps he is better now.

Great Doctor, excellent results show details Great Doctor, excellent results
Jun 1st, 2012

I had surgery with Dr. Schenden last Jan. I cannot say enough how pleased I am with the results. The care, expertise and skill he demonstrated were second to none. I had researched many plastic surgeons before and he was and is heads above the rest. Amazing.

fanstastic plastic surgery results show details fanstastic plastic surgery results
May 16th, 2012

I certainly did my research in looking for the right Doctor to do my surgery as this is a big decision. I had a tummy tuck, upper bleph and lower bleph surgery to lift and reduce bags and wrinkles around my eyes. I also had Dr. Schenden give me Botox and Sculptra injections. The beauty of all this is nobody knows that I had any procedures done! All my friends and family keep commenting on how well I am taking care of my self because I keep looking younger, fresher and more rested. I will always trust Dr. Schenden's opinion as to what other procedures I need in the future to keep me looking natural and young. He truly is an amazing Doctor!

Becky L show details Becky L
Apr 2nd, 2012

Wow I have seen several other Plastic Surgeons and when I had my consult and actual surgery with Dr. Schenden he far exceeded my expectations! Dr Schenden made me look so much younger but I do not look fake and plastic. All my friends and family comment on how wonderful I look but have no idea that I had surgery and injectables. Dr.Schenden is truly an unbelievabe artist and so good at his work. I will recommend everyone I know to amazing Dr Schenden. He is truly so kind, compassionate and the absolute BEST DR EVER!

Mar 10th, 2012

Dr Schenden has a Great bedside manner and has even better technically skills. I refer him to everyone looking for a great physician.

Amazing Dr & Newest Lasers & Technology! show details Amazing Dr & Newest Lasers & Technology!
Feb 4th, 2012

Went to Dr. Schenden for the miracle scar laser treatment after I saw it on the Today Show. When I called Dr. Schenden he already had the miracle laser that I heard about called the Deep FX laser and I immediately booked several treatments. The treatments helped the overall look of the burns/scars and I was happy with the improvement. If you are a woman and have lived with scars you know how they affect you. Dr. Schenden has been working on me for years and has always looked for new treatment options and kept his finger on the pulse. I will continue to come back to him and recommend him! He has always been an empathetic and passionate doc and that you cant just find anywhere.

I love dr. schenden and my new body show details I love dr. schenden and my new body
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr. Schenden and his staff made me feel very comfortable. He is wonderful and I really felt he was very compassionate about my feelings and about what my expectations were. I am very happy with how everything turned out. I can honestly say that I love my body, something I always seemed to have issues with. Thank you so much Dr. Schenden and staff!

Thebest Doctor and staff in Michigan show details Thebest Doctor and staff in Michigan
Aug 11th, 2011

I had my consultation with Dr. Schenden he spent quite some time with me discussing what I wanted to change about my nose I was so happy to find a doctor who truly cares for his patients. I had my procedure done 2 days ago and from the time I walked in there until the time I left I was taken such good care of. Dr Schenden and his staff are the best in Michigan. If you are considering plastic surgery I would highly recommend him.

Absolutely Fabulous show details Absolutely Fabulous
Nov 7th, 2010

Dr Schenden is warm, caring and most of all SKILLED. His staff is comprised of the utmost professionals as well.

Amazing Dr and Staff:)) show details Amazing Dr and Staff:))
by AMY on Jun 14th, 2010

I had come to see Dr. Schenden about a little over a year ago and was very upset with the plastic surgery work i had done from a different surgeon. At my consultation Dr. Schenden spent about an hour with me going over my needs what i wanted to change and how we could achieve that while working together. He truely cares for his patients and it shows in his work and his personality. I have since had a few other procedures done and i don't even get nervous anymore, knowing i am under the care of Dr. Schenden and his staff is all i need. His work is amazing, he took me through a 6 six hour surgery and fixed everything that i believed needed to be fixed. I am more than happy with my results and not only do i consider Dr. Schenden my "DR" but also a "Friend" who changed my life beacuse he cares enough to really listen....Can't say enough about this man and his staff!!!!

Wonderful and caring surgeon show details Wonderful and caring surgeon
May 6th, 2010

I had breast augmentation 2 years ago and it was the best thing I have ever done with minimal pain. I would highly recommend him. He was very professional and so caring. His staff is wonderful also.

So Happy show details So Happy

He is the best!

Feb 18th, 2009

AMAZING.

Jan 7th, 2009

The best....better than I could have ever expected!! A million thanks!!