Dr. Michael Schenden MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Troy, MI

January 16th, 2017
Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck
Hi, I am a 31yr mother of 2. I visited Dr. Schenden's office in the late fall. I have never had more then a small b cup and honestly never a very flat stomach, even before kids. I was quite nervous for my consultation not knowing what to expect. Dr. Schenden and his staff are beyond nice! They make you feel very comfortable and give very thorough explanations of what is going to happen. After my consultation, I scheduled my procedures for the same time. After reading reviews, I became nervous. But Dr. Schenden assured me all would be fine. I had my procedures and opted to stay the night at the hospital per the drs recommendation. This is so you can rest. I am 4 weeks post op and am Beyond thilled with results. My stomach is flat, my boobs are the exact size that I had wanted. So happy. Yes I had pain after the procedure and the Dr will tell you that will happen, but he is experienced and takes care of all the pain management, so you are as comfortable as possible. You do have a drain for 5-7 days after, it isn't fun, but it is necessary and short term. I am so happy with my results and this Dr and his staff. I would recommend to anyone, I hope this helps other women like me who were searching for reviews on tummy tucks prior to surgery.

July 1st, 2016
He was great!

November 20th, 2015
Great plastic surgeon
I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and I am currently 2 weeks post op. I'll start by saying this is not an easy recovery. From my first appointment the staff was so friendly and helpful and Dr. Schenden was very polite and explained everything very well and answered every single one of my questions openly and honestly. He does tummy tucks at the hospital which I really liked and you get to stay the night to be taken care of by the nurses. I was in rough shape and was hesitant to go home after the first night so he allowed me to stay an extra night which made all the difference. He checked on me both days (one being a Saturday) and when I went home he was available by phone without issue. Follow up appointments he was very attentive and so was his staff. I did have a hematoma (fluid build up) after surgery but he addressed that and took care of it immediately by squeezing me in in between his surgeries or other appointments. He is very dedicated to his patients. I came into this very nervous. I also had multiple consultations before choosing him, and I'm so happy I chose him as my surgeon. So far, my results look amazing.

October 26th, 2015
Satisfied customer
Dr. Schenden and his support staff truly made me feel very comfortable throughout my consultation. I was amazed at the technology that was used to educate me about the desired procedure. I appreciated their professionalism and the time that was taken to explain everything in detail to me. I felt at ease and I did not feel pressured at all to make a hasty decision. I would recommend him to anyone who is seeking a Plastic Surgeon

August 10th, 2015
THE BEST PLASTIC SURGEON! Being a patient of dr. Schenden will take away stress and worries associated with having plastic surgery. He is an incredible surgeon who is dedicated to his patients, in addition his bedside manners are incredible. The staff at dr. schenden's clinic was helpful, friendly, professional and knowledgeable . I cannot thank him enough, I love the results only 2 1/5 weeks after my surgery.

May 14th, 2015
Look no further!
12 years ago my very high profile medical malpractice attorney neighbor did her homework and said " he's the guy to go to for cosmetic surgery". I went for a consultation about Blepharoplasty as my eyelids were getting droopy and I looked (but did not feel) very tired. I had Dr Schenden perform the surgery and even now, 12 years later am thrilled with the results. I have gone to him for "maintenance" ever since then. He is a master at Botox and filler, never overdone, never bruising. Recently he performed reconstructive breast surgery after a lumpectomy and radiation. Specialists in this area said this could not be done without cutting muscle. Dr Schenden said it could. I trusted him and again, am extremely happy with the results. He is a highly skilled surgeon with an excellent artistic eye and good, conservative judgment. If you have chosen Dr Schenden as your surgeon, relax, you are in good hands!

February 23rd, 2015
Dr. Schenden is fantastic. Wonderful outcome!

January 13th, 2015
Mr.
Doctor Schenden is highly professional, knowledgeable and capable. On-time and accessible. Wonderful personality and bedside manner. Staff is positive, supportive and courteous. Excellent and convenient offices. A highly satisfied patient of over 2 years. Excellence across the board.

December 4th, 2013
Hideous
Dr. Shenden did my nose a number of years ago it was blocked and cracked but strait and looked good. I do not and have not looked good for years. My nose bulges on both sides is so very crooked and distorted that I would not recommend him for this procedure. My nose is a blob, on my face, no shape to it at all. The cost was expensive...which would have been alright if my nose looked normal, but I paid to be disfigured. No shape to my nose at all. The worst part is I trusted him. No I didn't sue him even though many advised me to. My mistake! It's been a number of years and perhaps he is better now.

June 1st, 2012
Great Doctor, excellent results
I had surgery with Dr. Schenden last Jan. I cannot say enough how pleased I am with the results. The care, expertise and skill he demonstrated were second to none. I had researched many plastic surgeons before and he was and is heads above the rest. Amazing.

May 16th, 2012
fanstastic plastic surgery results
I certainly did my research in looking for the right Doctor to do my surgery as this is a big decision. I had a tummy tuck, upper bleph and lower bleph surgery to lift and reduce bags and wrinkles around my eyes. I also had Dr. Schenden give me Botox and Sculptra injections. The beauty of all this is nobody knows that I had any procedures done! All my friends and family keep commenting on how well I am taking care of my self because I keep looking younger, fresher and more rested. I will always trust Dr. Schenden's opinion as to what other procedures I need in the future to keep me looking natural and young. He truly is an amazing Doctor!

April 2nd, 2012
Becky L
Wow I have seen several other Plastic Surgeons and when I had my consult and actual surgery with Dr. Schenden he far exceeded my expectations! Dr Schenden made me look so much younger but I do not look fake and plastic. All my friends and family comment on how wonderful I look but have no idea that I had surgery and injectables. Dr.Schenden is truly an unbelievabe artist and so good at his work. I will recommend everyone I know to amazing Dr Schenden. He is truly so kind, compassionate and the absolute BEST DR EVER!