Dr. Michael Scherl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Scherl?

April 22nd, 2014

A Wonderful Doctor!!!

Dr. Scherl is a caring ,compassionate, reassuring physician whose primary concern is his patient. In the mist of all my fears, his calming manner was very comforting. His communication with my other doctors regarding my care was very important and he did it with complete thoroughness. He's a great doctor and I would refer friends and family, alike, to HIM. Many thanks, Dr. Scherl!!! Glad I found YOU!

April 8th, 2014

Great doctor!

After reading some of the reviews I was hesitant about my son’s upcoming surgery. However, Dr. Scherl was great and very informative. He and the staff of Englewood Hospital did everything possible to make what could have been a very unpleasant experience into a pleasant one. His office staff, as well as, the hospital staff were very attentive. Thank God my son did not suffer any complications and his recovery has been great. I would recommend Dr. Scherl to my family and friends. It’s unfortunate that some people had what they perceived as a bad experience, but we did not experience any of the issues stated on other reviews.

March 28th, 2013

HORRIBLE experience!!! The office itself is terrible in addition to MOST of his staff!! RUDE and no common sense!! (one star was "mandatory", required field)

March 27th, 2013

Horrible Torture

Went to hospital with serious nosebleed. Scherl was on call and refused to come for 6 hours. The hospital staff was very angry that he forced them to do his work. He told them to send me to his office on Saturday. I went and he put 2 paddles that looked like tongue depressors (actually sponges) way back into my nose which was very painful, during which he said he couldn't do anything without scraping inside areas of my nose in a special surgery procedure. I spent days in pain, unable to eat because of the paddles, which remained. Went to another ENT and he fixed the problem in 5 minutes. Yanked out the paddles and simply cauterized the spot that was bleeding. Scherl is incompetent and dangerous. The few good reviews he got I believe he put in himself. No one could appreciate this guy.

September 10th, 2012

He is the best!!!!

This dr is the MOST caring dr I have ever met. He has been taking care of my family for over 25 years. You will not go wrong if you go to see him.!

June 24th, 2012

Incompetent,Cold, Nasty idiot!

This man should NOT be a Dr.! He misdiagnosed me, offering 2 WRONG assessments of my condition, then sent me for unnecessary tests elsewhere. He was rude and gruff, and condescending. His office is old and dirty and his staff is as un-caring as he is. Run, don't walk, from this jerk.

June 7th, 2012

Excellent experience at every visit

Dr Scherl is one of the rare doctors, these days, who actually cares about his patients and shows it. He is also extremely knowledgeable and proficient in his area of expertise.I have visited his office and have also brought my 90 year old mother. Dr Scherl goes to great lengths to assure that his patients are well served.

March 10th, 2012

THINKS HE IS BETTER THAN HE REALLY IS. HAS NO PATIENCE WITH HIS PATIENTS

November 22nd, 2011

Dr.Scherl is an absolute gem....

I have been a patient of Dr. Scherl's for many years. I would trust him with my life. Getting an appointment the same day you call is almost impossible and office waits can be 30 minutes, but Dr. Scherl is 100% worth the wait.

December 1st, 2009

WHY????

After waiting over an hour I was finally able to see the doctor who did spend some time with me and seemed to know what he was talking about...I thought. So I go home and did as directed. It turns out that my ear ?infection? he treated with an anti anxiety medicine. Why? A side effect of this is a rash. Which I most certainly got and spent months going to different doctors to find out why. Then I see my pills for my ears and look it up on-line. Anti-anxiety!!!!! Side effect sever rash??? Why? Did my femaleness make him think automatically I may need anxiety pills...for my ears????

September 19th, 2009

Why can't I give 0 stars? Don't GO TO THIS DR!!!

He is rude and hasn't got a clue as to what he is doing. He let my cancer come back due to his sheer lack of care for patients. He should NOT be a dr, let alone a surgeon. Please do NOT under any circumstance let this man operate on you. Don't be an uninformed idiot like I was back in the day when you couldn't research drs. online!!!

October 2nd, 2017