A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schessel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schessel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schessel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schessel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans