A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schessel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schessel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schessel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Don Schessel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Schessel practice?
- Dr. Michael Schessel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schessel practices Pediatrics near East Moriches, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wainscott, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See East Moriches Pediatricians.