A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schettino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schettino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schettino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schettino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Schettino MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Schettino practice?
- Dr. Michael Schettino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schettino practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Woodbury Heights Family Physicians and Woodbury Heights Sports Medicine Doctors.