A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schierman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schierman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schierman graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Schierman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Schierman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Schierman practice?
- Dr. Michael Schierman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schierman practices Family Medicine near Danville, CA.
See Danville Family Physicians.