A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schierman is Excellent. Dr. Schierman has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schierman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schierman graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schierman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Diablo Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schierman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Schierman practice?
Dr. Michael Schierman practices Family Medicine near Danville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackhawk, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Danville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Schierman, Dr. Mitch Schierman, Dr. Myles Schierman, Dr. Michal Schierman, Dr. Mickey Schierman, Dr. Miles Schierman