Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Tom Palmer on Apr 5th, 2015

Dr. Schierman is amazing. He always makes you feel much better once you talk with him. He is very calm and assuring and its amazing never a long wait.

the best doctor ever show details the best doctor ever
by Elina on Jun 8th, 2013

He is my favorite person and better yet doctor!!!

Oct 1st, 2012

Good Dr--gives you all the time you need and follows up with you. Always accurate when diagnosing problems . Nice man and cares about people.

Missed my dad's HIV diagnosis show details Missed my dad's HIV diagnosis
by broken hearted on Jul 7th, 2010

My father went to Dr. Schierman with shingles, pneumonia, and obvious wasting, Dr. Schierman had no idea what was wrong (and frankly could have cared less), it wasn't until I took my dad to the hospital that they diagnosed it in less than 4 hours. I was told his blood work was normal, even though I suspected HIV, he didn't order that test, or even suggest it.

This doctor is very caring and will take time to listen show details This doctor is very caring and will take time to listen
by kelly on Dec 17th, 2009

Dr. Schierman always takes time to listen and never makes you feel rushed. He sometimes runs behind, but he makes up for it with personal attention. We had a health scare last year and would not of made it without this doctor. I was impressed with his follow up. Both my husband & I see the doctor and just love him!