Family Physicians
4165 Blackhawk Plaza Cir
Ste 265
Danville, CA 94506
925-648-7144
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  the best doctor ever  |  show details
by Elina on Jun 8th, 2013

He is my favorite person and better yet doctor!!!

|  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

Good Dr--gives you all the time you need and follows up with you. Always accurate when diagnosing problems . Nice man and cares about people.

|  Treat Schierman like TOXIC WASTE  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Treat this office like TOXIC WASTE! All good reviews for this quack are fake. For some reason the bad reviews are getting censored for this doctor and only the (phony?) "good" reviews are appearing.I was SUPPOSED to have an appointment with Dr. Schierman a couple of years ago, as a new patient. I booked a full check up because I was waking up gasping for air in the middle of the night sometimes. When I showed up for the appointment they told me I am 8 minutes late so I am can't see him - then they told me they can book me 7 MONTHS LATER! I thought "Wow this must be a very popular doctor", and politely said well please book me as soon as anyone cancels and appointment and they said "No that's not going to happen - we will see you in 7 months". I left the clinic, very confused and frustrated by the situation and called another doctor in nearby Danville - Interestingly he was very anxious to see me, booking an appointment within 2 hours -- and his staff asked that Schierman fax over my blood test results, etc. over to him as well. I went back to Dr. Schierman's clinic immediately where they had just told me to get lost and asked them to fax over my test results to the other doctor and the wwhore at the desk said "You can't just change doctors like that" - Confused, I said well I have "PPO" health insurance with zero-Deductible coverage with Blue Shield. She looked at me very stupidly like I was an alien from another planet and prepared to fax my file over to my New doctor. That was the last time I talked to these filthy animals. The new doctor was responsive - he looked over my test results and booked an appointment at a sleep clinic where I was diagnosed with sleep apnea - a potentially deadly condition if left untreated. DO NOT GO TO "Dr." MICHAEL SCHIERMAN EVEN IF YOU ARE THE "RIGHT SKIN COLOR" FOR THE SAN RAMON-BLACKHAWK-DANVILLE Area!!! I have the highest and most expensive level of health insurance available in the United States with Zero-Deductible coverage and if these animals are not willing to see me inspite of that then you do NOT want to go here. Also, don't be afraid to see foreign specialists in other countries as obviously most doctors in the US are WORSE THAN LAWYERS, as repeatedly noticed in the few years that I have lived here.SCHIERMAN AND HIS STAFF ARE NOTHING BUT GOLD DIGGERSBesides the fact that they wouldn't see me because they figured I don't have money or insurance (because of my skin color and that I looked sick), one of the "filtered" reviews clearly state that Schierman gave up on his patient shortly after seeing him and the patient ended up DYING from lack of prompt care which was treatable.

|  Missed my dad's HIV diagnosis  |  show details
by broken hearted on Jul 7th, 2010

My father went to Dr. Schierman with shingles, pneumonia, and obvious wasting, Dr. Schierman had no idea what was wrong (and frankly could have cared less), it wasn't until I took my dad to the hospital that they diagnosed it in less than 4 hours. I was told his blood work was normal, even though I suspected HIV, he didn't order that test, or even suggest it.

|  This doctor is very caring and will take time to listen  |  show details
by kelly on Dec 17th, 2009

Dr. Schierman always takes time to listen and never makes you feel rushed. He sometimes runs behind, but he makes up for it with personal attention. We had a health scare last year and would not of made it without this doctor. I was impressed with his follow up. Both my husband & I see the doctor and just love him!