A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schiff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schiff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schiff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Schiff MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Schiff practice?
- Dr. Michael Schiff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schiff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ponca City, OK.
See Ponca City Internists and Ponca City Cardiologists.