Learn more about Dr. Michael Schiffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schiffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schiffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiffman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schiffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schiffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Schiffman practice?
Dr. Michael Schiffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.