Learn more about Dr. Michael Schiffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schiffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schiffman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schiffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schiffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiffman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schiffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Schiffman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Schiffman practice?
- Dr. Michael Schiffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schiffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.