Learn more about Dr. Michael Schiffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schiffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schiffman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schiffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schiffman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiffman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schiffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Schiffman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Schiffman practice?
- Dr. Michael Schiffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schiffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.