Dr. Michael Schiffman MD Patient Reviews

3.8

July 24th, 2016
Michael Shiffman, M.D. is truly one of the finest doctors I know. He is sincere, very caring and does his best to get to know his patients, their problems and concerns. He spends quality time with you and never makes you feel rushed. His talent, experience, and dedication to medicine and to his patients is, in my humble opinion, unparalleled. Sure, there is the occasional extended waiting time in his office but it is VERY rare but trust me, the wait is definitely worth it. About 10 years ago, I had a very painful bout with C-Difficile. I was referred to Dr. Shiffman who basically held my hand throughout the horrible ordeal. From then on, I would never consider seeing another Gastroenterologist. And yes, he DOES return phone calls. Also, should there be an emergency, he and his friendly, talented staff will get you in in a matter of hours, not days. Honestly, I can't say enough about this man. If you're one of the unfortunate to suffer with digestive problems, THIS is the doctor you need to see. His office is located in Encino in the San Fernando Valley. If it's a bit of a schlep for you, believe me, it's more than worth the drive. Lastly, he's extremely friendly and has a great sense of humor!

September 18th, 2013
Lucky to be Dr. Schiffman's patient
Dr. Schiffman is an EXCELLENT surgeon. His bedside manner may not be the best, but I when I needed surgery I did not needed a friend, I needed the best surgeon possible, and that is what I got. Thanks to Dr. Schiffman I am enjoying my life again pain free!