Learn more about Dr. Michael Schilsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schilsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schilsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilsky graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Schilsky has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Schilsky MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Schilsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Schilsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schilsky practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Greenwich, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Gastroenterologists, and New Haven Hepatologists.