A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schilsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schilsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schilsky
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Schilsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schilsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilsky graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Schilsky has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Schilsky MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Schilsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Schilsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schilsky practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Gastroenterologists, and New Haven Hepatologists.