A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schindel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schindel
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schindel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schindel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schindel graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Schindel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Schindel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Schindel practice?
- Dr. Michael Schindel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Schindel practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CO.