A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schindel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schindel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schindel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schindel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schindel graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Schindel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Schindel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Schindel practice?
- Dr. Michael Schindel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Schindel practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CO.