A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schivo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schivo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schivo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schivo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schivo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schivo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Schivo MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Schivo practice?
- Dr. Michael Schivo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schivo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Critical Care Practitioners, and Sacramento Pulmonologists.