A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schlachter is Excellent. Dr. Schlachter has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schlachter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlachter graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schlachter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlachter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schlachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Schlachter practice?
Dr. Michael Schlachter practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Schlachter, Dr. Mitch Schlachter, Dr. Myles Schlachter, Dr. Michal Schlachter, Dr. Mickey Schlachter, Dr. Miles Schlachter