A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schlachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schlachter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schlachter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlachter graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Schlachter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dean Schlachter MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Schlachter practice?
- Dr. Michael Schlachter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schlachter practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Pulmonologists.