A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton Schlesinger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Schlesinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton Schlesinger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hamilton Schlesinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger practices Urology near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Urologists.