A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton Schlesinger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hamilton Schlesinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hamilton Schlesinger practices Urology near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Urologists.