A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schlesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlesser
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Schlesser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schlesser, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlesser graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schlesser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- St. Paul University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Schlesser MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Schlesser practice?
- Dr. Michael Schlesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schlesser practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.