A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schlesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlesser
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Schlesser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schlesser, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlesser graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schlesser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- St. Paul University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Schlesser MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Schlesser practice?
- Dr. Michael Schlesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schlesser practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.