A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schlitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schlitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schlitt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlitt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schlitt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Schlitt practice?
Dr. Michael Schlitt practices Pediatrics near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Pediatricians.