A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schmerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schmerin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schmerin, MD, PC is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmerin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schmerin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joel Schmerin MD and PC is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Schmerin practice?
- Dr. Michael Schmerin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schmerin practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.