A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schmiesing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schmiesing is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmiesing
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Schmiesing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schmiesing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmiesing graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Schmiesing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
- Platte Community Memorial Hospital, Platte, SD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dale Schmiesing MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Schmiesing practice?
- Dr. Michael Schmiesing has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schmiesing practices Family Medicine near Glenwood, IA.
See Glenwood Primary Care Doctors.