inactive

• General Surgery Bismarck, ND

3.8

October 7th, 2012
Dr Schmit is my angel!
I've never met a more caring and generous surgeon. Dr Schmit was absolutely phenomenal and I will forever be grateful to him and his entire staff for saving my life. He is a huge piece in my journey to health and has amazing bedside care and goes above and beyond to make you feel like you are his absolute number one priority. Dr Schmit is my angel!

September 17th, 2012
Best Experience I have ever had.
I ended up having to have two emergency surgeries in two weeks and the staff and Michael Schmit were the most inviting, understanding people I have worked with in regards to my health. He spent time with me describing whats wrong and his staff and nurse practitioner were patient every time I called with concerns or questions. He was also very funny and personable. I would recommend him to anyone I know!

July 24th, 2008
Not that good
Staff more interested in telling jokes than my well being. Dr. Schmit not that personable.