A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schneier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schneier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schneier, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneier graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schneier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Aria Health Frankford Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Schneier MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Schneier practice?
- Dr. Michael Schneier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schneier practices Neurological Surgery near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Surgeons.