A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schoeneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schoeneman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schoeneman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoeneman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Schoeneman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Schoeneman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Schoeneman practice?
- Dr. Michael Schoeneman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schoeneman practices Family Medicine near Owatonna, MN.
See Owatonna Primary Care Doctors.