Dr. Michael Schoenleber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Schoenleber?

December 13th, 2013

Helped diagnose my mitral valve prolapse and gave me hope

I thought I had congestive heart failure, and would not do further testing. Dr. Schoenleber listened to my heart and said he thought it was my mitral valve. I was afraid to do the testing, but he told me to go for the testing and if it hurt, I could tell the technician to stop. I had never considered that option and went ahead with the appropriate tests. It is now one year after my mitral valve repair surgery, no symptoms of congestive heart failure, and if I could lose weight, I would be doing excellently. Dr. S. is retiring from full-time practice and I will miss his care. He also does some natural remedies, which I like to try instead of conventional medicine.

June 2nd, 2011

He was rude and did not explain anything to us regarding our son and his diagnosis. Would NEVER see him again!

November 5th, 2015