Dr. Michael Schoenwalder DO Patient Reviews

May 24th, 2016
a great doctor, caring, friendly, in depth for root of health problems. care about the patient as a whole person, not just focus on an issue, office staff all great too!

August 1st, 2015
This is the worst Doctor that I have ever known. He doesn't take anytime for his patients, he doesn't show any concerns or allows any tests that need to be taken to make a diagnosis of what is really wrong. His staff is terrible as well, they have no communication skills. He has moved around so many times and has been kicked out of his previous employment, he over charges and sells his own prescriptions from his office. He is in the middle of a lawsuit on top of it as we speak. Good Luck, in court...

July 28th, 2015
He is the best dr. I've ever had. He is now my husband daughter and son in laws dr.

May 15th, 2015
did not feel rushed. Listens earnestly, caring. I have recommended Dr. Schoenwalder o many friends looking for a great Dr.

January 18th, 2015
Has an awful attitude and treated me like I was a fool for asking questions. I have never met a doctor this rude.

February 28th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Schoenwalder is great! I was first recommended to him by a couple different RN friends who work at St. John's and also see him. I figured RN's always know the best docs. And they were right. He spends a lot of time with me and I never feel rushed. He is always right on time with appointments too and I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes. He is not opposed to alternative therapy and is not a big medication pusher like some other docs. The only ONE thing that I do not care for is that after getting testing (such as blood tests, x-ray, etc.), he sometimes has staff follow-up with a phone call. This lead to a miscommunication with them saying, "your tests were all okay" but then when I dug deeper I found out that they really were not. Had I not known what to ask, I would not of known that I had an issue that needed to be addressed. I do think this was a one-time miscommunication. That being said, he did call me once with abnormal results during his off hours from his own phone! I am glad I found him and would drive a long distance to see him if I had to.

February 10th, 2014
Joker
He will kick you out of his practice for questioning his authority. Then he will send you an email forgetting your name claiming he will book you an appointment to be followed up with denying you an appointment after attempting to make one at his office. Apparently he does not remember who he does not want to see. He is notoriously bad at diagnosing and treating endocrine problems.

October 17th, 2013
EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN - Highly Recommend Him
Dr. Schoenwalder is THE BEST!

September 18th, 2013
What a GREAT doctor. Very compassionate. Always makes me feel at ease and I am his only concern.

July 11th, 2013
"The medical field would be a far better place if more doctors WERE him!"
This doctor is by far the best doctor in the Saint Louis, MO region! Words cannot truly describe this man, as he is incredible and any patient he has would surely agree with me! Also, I must add his memory is like none other, he remembers and takes into account my entire family's medical history when he is making a diagnosis regarding my health. The medical field would be a far better place if more doctors WERE him!

April 1st, 2013
Excellent physician! I highly recommend him!

November 8th, 2012
The staff is awesome! Ashlee and Kim are wonderful.