A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schoolman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schoolman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoolman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoolman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schoolman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoolman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schoolman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Schoolman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Schoolman practice?
- Dr. Michael Schoolman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schoolman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Internists and Carmel Cardiologists.