A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schoolman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schoolman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoolman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schoolman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoolman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schoolman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Schoolman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Schoolman practice?
- Dr. Michael Schoolman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schoolman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY.
See Carmel Internists and Carmel Cardiologists.