A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schou is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schou
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schou graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet.
Dr. Schou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Johan Schou MD and PA is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Schou practice?
- Dr. Michael Schou has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schou practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Anesthesiologists and Miami Pain Management Doctors.