A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schrader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schrader is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schrader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrader graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Schrader has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Keith Schrader MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Schrader practice?
- Dr. Michael Schrader has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schrader practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Ennis, TX.
See Plano Internists.