Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 28th, 2015

Dr. Schrager is a good doctor but his staff stinks.

Doesn't get any better than this show details Doesn't get any better than this
Jan 15th, 2014

Dr. Schrager is always available to his patients. He never lets me run out of my medications and his staff is always courteous when it comes to rescheduling my appts when I need to. He never makes me feel rushed in the rooms. I appreciate the time he spends addressing my concerns. The office is clean and I enjoy the artwork on the walls in the waiting room.

Thank u CCFC show details Thank u CCFC
Oct 29th, 2012

DR,S and Dr,Zachrich office is wonderful , Doctors are great ! I just love Dr, Schrager and Dr, Zachrich office and WONDERFUL Staff , There office is very caring and understanding,

SO GRATEFUL show details SO GRATEFUL
Oct 26th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Schrager for the last four years and have to say that I am very grateful to have him as my doctor. He always treats me with a compassion and has a gentle touch. I feel like the rest of the staff has my best interest in mind and I am always treated with dignity and respect. There is sometimes a little bit of a wait when I come to my appts, but I know this is because he takes the time to give each patient a quality assessment and that is so important!