A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schreiber, MD, DO is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Schreiber has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schreiber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Schreiber practice?
Dr. Michael Schreiber practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine near Columbus, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Momence, IL.
See Columbus Pediatricians, Columbus Emergency Physicians, and Columbus Family Physicians.