A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schuhknecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schuhknecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuhknecht graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schuhknecht has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Schuhknecht DO is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Schuhknecht practice?
- Dr. Michael Schuhknecht has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schuhknecht practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Niles, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Bariatric Specialists.