Dr. Michael Paul Schuhknecht DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schuhknecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schuhknecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuhknecht graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schuhknecht has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuhknecht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 33 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Schuhknecht practice?
Dr. Michael Schuhknecht practices Urology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine near Niles, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Niles Urologists, Niles Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Niles Surgeons.