Dr. Michael Schuhknecht DO Patient Reviews

April 5th, 2016
Awesome
I couldn't be more pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Schuhknecht & his staff.

March 5th, 2015
We won't go to anyone other than Dr. Schuhknect. He is VERY Informative and gives the BEST CARE!

March 19th, 2014
He is the best
Dr Schuhknecht is really the best. I recently had the lap band surgery. I wanted to be able to lose 50 pounds and quit smoking. Historically I have gained anywhere from 50-120 pounds during the countless times I had quit. I would always end up going back to smoking to stop the weight gain. He and his excellent staff helped me to learn how to eat healthy, lose the weight I needed and have surgery that helped me to maintain control over my eating. I have not smoked in over 5 months and have kept my weight gain to under 15 pounds this time. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Schuckncht (except for having to spell his name) and his wonderful staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to make a lasting healthy change in their life.

September 24th, 2013
Rev.
LOVE HIM , WONDERFUL PERSON, DOCTOR, JUST FOUND HIM AGAIN AND I AM COMING OUT TO MICHIGAN TO HAVE HIM TAKE CARE OF ME FROM NOVI, MICHIGAN......HE TOOK AMAZINE CARE OF ME BEFORE AND HE IS THE ONLY DR. I TRUST WITH MY LIFE...HE KNOWS HOW TRUE THIS STATEMENT IS........I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SCHUHKNECHT TO ANYONE WHO WANTS THE TRULY MOST CARING AND AMAZING DR.. I HAVEN'T HAD AN APPOINTMENT AT HIS NEW LOCATIONS SO IT HAS BEEN 6 YEARS SENCE MY FIRST SURGERY...I WILL NOT GIVE A FALSE STATEMENT ABOUT THE EASE OF THE APPOINTMENT BUT HIS STAFF BEFORE WERE WONDERFUL, THE OTHER'S I LEAVE UNANSWERED WILL BE ANSWERED WHEN I COMPLETE MY FIRST APPOINTMENT..FOLLOW UPS WILL BE ANOTHER LATER ANSWER....SO DON'T THINK HE GOT BAD RATINGS OR HIS STAFF I AM A HARD PATIENT TO DEAL WITH. LOL....I JUST CAN'T GIVE AN HONEST ANSWER ABOUT THE APPOINTMENTS AND STAFF YET.I WILL BE BACK TO UPDATE YOU ALL.

July 3rd, 2013
Very impressed w/ Dr,. Schuhknecht. His staff is very professional and compassionate. Never a long wait time. Wonderful experience

June 9th, 2013
mr. personality
when I was very ill diagnosed with ischemic colitis in niles Lakeland hospital I met dr. schunhknecht for the first time when he did my colonoscopy.. he is such a personable dr. with a great bed side manner. he makes you feel at ease. when your ill. the kind of drs. we wish all were like, even though I am still not well I have another colonoscopy coming up this month. I sure hope I get dr. schunhknecht again. my. choice any surgery I would have to have. he would be the one. my score 4 stars.

February 22nd, 2011
Dr. Schuhknecht is a first rate surgeon who I have seen and experienced handling extremely difficult surgeries and patients. He is kind, understanding and is exceptionally bright. He did very well as a resident, is a strong teacher and a skilled surgeon, you'd be lucky to have him = I watched him train and have seen him treat patients as well as myself.

Health Guides