A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schulder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schulder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schulder, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Essential Tremor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulder graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schulder has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Schulder MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Schulder practice?
- Dr. Michael Schulder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schulder practices Neurological Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Newark, NJ.
See Manhasset Surgeons.