Dr. Michael Schultheis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Schultheis?

Terrible treatment

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

I had prolapse surgery done by this doctor. He lied to me for 4 years. Telling me I was bleeding due to my skin being thin. After he left the office in Effingham, I was told I had mesh erosion! I was also told he knew the problem was there.

Posted on October 24th, 2016

All these reviews are spot on. One day after hysterectomy He left me and walked right out of the room after finding I had a 104.8 temp. I left the office hysterical. Nurses tried to comfort to no avail. ER visit with sepsis and obstructed ureter. Emergency surgery and lots of other problems. And, he left 3 surgical clamps inside. I keep up with him once or twice a year on judici. I know he was practicing in Greenville and is not now. And the funny thing about judici is you can only find him if you copy and paste his name from a website. hmmm I just now saw his name in Evansville, I'm hoping he's not trying to continue to practice.

awesome

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

I was scared to have a baby after my last 2 c sections went wrong with previous doctors. But he made it a great experience

Don't go to Doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I could not in good conscience recommend this doctor to anyone! He ignored a vital diagnoses of erosion from his mesh placement for several years and lied to me concerning this when asked by me. He would walk out his office door while I was asking questions. Had to have reconstructive surgery as a result and then it was almost too late due to his behavior.

superficial exam

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Visits failed to meet my minimum expectations; will not revisit or recommend. Superficial examinations.

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

He tends to have no time for you and rushes you out the door after talking with you, giving you no time to ask any questions.

Posted on November 16th, 2010

I feel he rushes me through my visits.

Posted on June 8th, 2017