A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schultz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Schultz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
- Covenant Med Ctr -Cooper Camp, Saginaw, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leo Schultz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schultz practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.