A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schutz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schutz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Schutz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schutz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Schutz MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Schutz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schutz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schutz practices Urology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Absecon, NJ.
See Somers Point Urologists.