A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwab is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwab
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwab Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwab, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joel Schwab MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Schwab practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwab has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schwab practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.