A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwabe, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwabe graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Schwabe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Schwabe MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Schwabe practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwabe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwabe practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Neurologists.