A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwabe
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwabe, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwabe graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwabe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Schwabe MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Schwabe practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwabe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwabe practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See New Berlin Pediatricians and New Berlin Neurologists.