Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwabe, Epilpetologist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwabe
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Schwabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwabe, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwabe graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwabe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Schwabe MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Schwabe practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schwabe practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Neurologists.