Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwabe
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Schwabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwabe, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwabe graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwabe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Schwabe MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Schwabe practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwabe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwabe practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See New Berlin Pediatricians and New Berlin Neurologists.