A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwabe
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Schwabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwabe, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwabe graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwabe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Schwabe MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Schwabe practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schwabe practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Neurologists.