A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwartzman, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartzman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Schwartzman DO is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Schwartzman practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwartzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwartzman practices Neurology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisonville, MO.
See Kansas City Neurologists.