A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartzman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwartzman, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartzman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Schwartzman practice?
Dr. Michael Schwartzman practices Neurology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Harrisonville, MO.
See Kansas City Neurologists.