Dr. Michael Schweppe MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Kingston, NY

3.4

March 8th, 2017
Doesn't listen to your concerns and downpays the importance of using the limb for everyday use. I would NOT recommend him at all.

April 7th, 2015
I had a knee replacement done 4 years ago and have had many problems with it. I had went back to consult with him, but he didn't really seem to know what was causing the swelling and pain and didn't seem that interested. I have since moved on to Capital Region Orthopedic in Albany. I had a wonderful doctor who did a great job on my other knee, and is monitoring the other one done by Dr. Schweppe for possibly future surgery again.

July 4th, 2014
Cold, uncaring, and very rough. Had much more pain after dr's manipulation that is still persisting. AWFUL experience..

March 8th, 2013
Nice guy that's where it ends
Dr schweppe is a very nice person, but once I had my surgery I never saw him again.His office personnel are the rudest bunch you will ever deal with not a great experience at all.

March 6th, 2013
Recommended with reservations
Dr. Schweppe recently did a TKR on me. I was impressed with his bedside manner and the outcome of the surgery was just fine. He came to see me in the hospital 3 times before I was discharged unlike his partner Dr. Tigges who I never saw again once the surgery was over. He is very friendly and competent. His office, however, is another story. It is like a cattle call. OADC has gotten so big that you are just a number and feel like you have very limited amount of time given to you because they have hundreds of patients to see in a day. If you don't mind being treated as a number by the office, the dr. is quite competent and recommended.

July 20th, 2010
Dr is a typical example of the God complex, treats people as objects and is very condisending and rude!!!!