A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Scimeca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scimeca is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Scimeca, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scimeca graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scimeca has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mariano Scimeca MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Scimeca practice?
- Dr. Michael Scimeca has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Scimeca practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.