Learn more about Dr. Michael Sclafani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sclafani, array("display_title"=> is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sclafani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sclafani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sclafani graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sclafani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Sclafani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sclafani practice?
- Dr. Michael Sclafani has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sclafani practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Surgeons, Toms River Orthopedic Surgeons, and Toms River Sports Medicine Doctors.