A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sclafani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sclafani, array("display_title"=> is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sclafani
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Sclafani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sclafani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sclafani graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sclafani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Sclafani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sclafani practice?
- Dr. Michael Sclafani has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sclafani practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Surgeons and Toms River Sports Medicine Doctors.