Learn more about Dr. Michael Sclafani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sclafani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sclafani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Ligament Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Instability
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sclafani graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sclafani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Sclafani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sclafani practice?
- Dr. Michael Sclafani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sclafani practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Manasquan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.
See Manasquan Surgeons and Manasquan Sports Medicine Doctors.