A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Scoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scoma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scoma
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Scoma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Scoma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Scoma MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Scoma practice?
- Dr. Michael Scoma has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Scoma practices Infectious Disease near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Infectious Disease Doctors.