A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Scoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scoma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scoma
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Scoma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Scoma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Scoma MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Scoma practice?
- Dr. Michael Scoma has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Scoma practices Infectious Disease near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Infectious Disease Doctors.