A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sdao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sdao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sdao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sdao graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sdao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sdao MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sdao practice?
- Dr. Michael Sdao has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sdao practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.