A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seals is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seals, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seals graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Seals has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Taite Seals MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Seals practice?
- Dr. Michael Seals has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Seals practices Otolaryngology near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Naples, FL.
See Lenoir City Otolaryngologists.