A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seals is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seals
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seals Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seals, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seals graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Seals has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Taite Seals MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Seals practice?
- Dr. Michael Seals has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seals practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.