A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seals is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seals
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Seals Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seals, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seals graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Seals has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Taite Seals MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Seals practice?
- Dr. Michael Seals has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Seals practices Otolaryngology near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Powell, TN.
See Lenoir City Otolaryngologists.