Dr. Michael Seals Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Seals?

Amazing!!!

Posted on January 9th, 2017

Experience was great, I've been to nearly all the other doctors in the area, and Taite Seals was the only one who could diagnose me! Any medications I was put on by another doctor did not work, but with Dr. Seals I was feeling better within two weeks!

Incompetent staff/doctor. Overpriced and untrustworthy.

Posted on June 6th, 2015

Some others and I waited 30 min because our charts were put in the wrong folder. My questions to the doc were all evaded. I was told "avoid activity x" when the question was "Why do I feel sick while doing x? It never used to happen." Thanks, couldn't have figured that out on my own. The doc pushed an allergy drug he admitted was expensive. I do have allergies, but did not come in to talk about them. The experience left a bad taste in my mouth, and I was not happy when I got my bill. It's higher than other specialists I've seen. Called to ask about this and was rudely told "the charge stands" over and over. When I kept pressing she said the rate was standard and based on Medicare guidelines, however refused to let me have access to the guidelines and said "they are probably online". Talk about not transparent. NEVER use the services from this office.

I would recommend to EVERYONE

Posted on November 21st, 2010

My husband was recently diagnosed with thyroid cancer by Dr. Taite Seals. While we were very upset with the diagnosis, we could have asked for a better surgeon or ENT to help us through it. He has great bedside manner. After just one visit (which we have had many already), we felt like he was they type of guy anyone would like and want to be friends with. His knowledge is impressive, his staff is great, and his level of care is something we have never experienced before. I couldn't say enough good things about him!

Posted on November 11th, 2016