Learn more about Dr. Michael Seawell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seawell, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seawell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Seawell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seawell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Limb Salvage
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seawell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Seawell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Seawell MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Seawell practice?
- Dr. Michael Seawell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Seawell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Saint Augustine Internists and Saint Augustine Cardiologists.