A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seawell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seawell, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seawell
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Seawell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seawell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Limb Salvage
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seawell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Seawell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Seawell MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Seawell practice?
- Dr. Michael Seawell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Seawell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Saint Augustine Internists and Saint Augustine Cardiologists.