Dr. Michael Seay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Seay?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Michael Seay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2016

Great Doctor but strange office!

The wait was FOREVER in the waiting area...if you could call that a waiting area...it is a very strange office for a Doctor!! More like a Lawyers office than a Doctors!!

June 9th, 2014

Dr. Seay seems to be a caring doctor whom is interested in the progress and the wellness of his patients.

July 29th, 2013

Borderline Pervert

Sad to see pyschiatric field so understaffed that this nutjob actually gets to see patients. Unbelievable that he answered his phone during my appointment and utterly disgusting that he would continue pressing about my sexual health as 20 year old Woman...

November 17th, 2011

During the first visit it seemed like he wasn't paying attention to what I was saying, because he asked the same question multiple times. And not in that slightly rephrased manner to evaluate you in an analytical way. I wait longer in the room than our sessions last.He does seem knowledgeable and probably works well with others...as the number of people I've seen in the waiting room would indicate. So he's doing something right. I just don't think he's overall the person for me.

September 10th, 2011

Worst Experience I have ever had with a doctor

Dr. Seay was the most rude, disrespectful and arrogant clinician I have ever encountered. He did not listen to my symptoms, and prescribed dangerous medication for a disorder that I clearly do not have. He continuously interrupted me, texted during our appointment, and completely refused to help me with the problem that I was having, telling me that my own description of my own symptoms was wrong. This was on our first appointment! I have never been treated so disrespectfully in my life. I have to plea with any patient reading this to find another doctor, or else you will perhaps find yourself strong-armed into taking dangerous medications that you do not need while continuing to suffer.

June 28th, 2011

He's the best!

He's easy to talk to, he truly cares and doesn't treat like a number or just another person on an assembly line. He'll go out of his way to help and is at all times professional, never puts you down or judges you.

September 14th, 2017