A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sebahar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sebahar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sebahar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anesthesiology Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebahar graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sebahar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Sebahar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sebahar practice?
- Dr. Michael Sebahar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sebahar practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See Carlsbad Anesthesiologists and Carlsbad Pain Management Doctors.