A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sedlak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sedlak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedlak
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sedlak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sedlak, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedlak graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sedlak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Sedlak MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Sedlak practice?
- Dr. Michael Sedlak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sedlak practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bastrop, TX and San Marcos, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.