Learn more about Dr. Michael Sedlak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sedlak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedlak
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sedlak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sedlak, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedlak graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sedlak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Sedlak MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Sedlak practice?
- Dr. Michael Sedlak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sedlak practices Urology near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Urologists.