A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sedlak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sedlak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sedlak, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedlak graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sedlak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Sedlak MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Sedlak practice?
- Dr. Michael Sedlak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sedlak practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.